Agrimetrics' Knowledge Exchange Manager Aurelie Bovi will be speaking at the WINN Agri-Tech Roundtable in Worcester as part of a discussion on agri-tech in the region.
The aim of the round table is to identify new areas of growth, promote large organisations working in agri-tech to showcase their capabilities, and connect local businesses with other organisations to realise their shared growth goals. Agenda:
- 11am – Key players from the Agri-tech sector:
- 13.00pm – Open Discussion – Businesses can explain what they do and what facilities and resources they would find useful to achieve their growth plans
- 14.30pm – Close.
Refreshments will be provided The speakers participating in the round table will include:
WINN Roundtable events are being delivered in partnership with Worcester Business Central and The HIVE.
- Dr Rhian Hayward MBE, CEO, Aberystwyth Innovation and Enterprise Campus (AIEC)
- Dr Rebecca Charnock, Technical Business Development Officer, Aberystwyth University
- Dr John Collins, Commercial Director, SynbiCITE
- Charlotte Milligan, Head of Policy and Communications, Crop Health And Protection (CHAP)
- Aurélie Bovi, Knowledge Exchange Manager, Agrimetrics
- Prof Roy Kennedy, Head of Department for the Centre for AgriTech Research and Teaching, Warwick College Group (WCG)
Tuesday 30 January 2018 11:00 – 14:30 Venue:
The Hive The Butts Worcester WR1 3PD
The event is free to attend, but registration is required.
Find out more and register here